During your visit on GameRobo.com we obtain information as follows:
– Through forms filled by the User voluntary;
– Using “cookies” to store data resulting from customer interaction with the Site;
– By collecting logs from a web server.
Information collected using forms
1. We collect information provided voluntarily by the User using the Site.
2. Using the Site we may also store date regarding your connection settings (IP address, time of visit, country of visit).
3. All the data entered on the form by the User are not made available to third parties unless consent of the User has been expressed and only within the scope permitted by law.
4. All the data contained on any forms are processed in accordance with the function of each particular form (for example a customer support request will only be used for solving the problem the User is addressing).
5. Data contained on some forms may be forwarded to third parties involved in the order process or key delivery (for example payment operators).
Information regarding cookie files
Cookie files are small pieces of information that are stored by the browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not recognize the individual user but will recognize the computer you are using so that we know when you are returning to GameRobo.com. Most browsers will automatically accept cookies, but you can change the settings on your browser to prevent this from happening. Cookies are intended for the use of the GameRobo.com. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which the files originally came from, time of storage at the terminal device and a unique number.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. To help us understand User behavior on the Site using statistical data. This helps us to constantly improve the Site and the content provided to Users.
2. Identify a user profile and display relevant materials using advertising networks (for example Google Network).
3. Identify User settings in order to improve and adapt the Site to the evolving needs of the Users (for example, we collect information about the User browser and resolution in order to better optimize the Site to match Users’ needs).
4. Identify Users and the persons referred by them during giveaways and contests.
The party storing cookies on the terminal device of a User is GameRobo.com.
During your interaction with the Site we use two types of cookies:
– Fixed: persistent cookies which are stored on a User’s device for a specified time or until removed by the User;
– Session: temporary cookies which are deleted when a User logs out or closes the browser.
You can delete any cookie or disable the storage of cookies from your browser settings. Please find the appropriate instructions regarding cookies on your browser’s documentation. Please keep in mind that disabling cookies may affect part of the functionality of GameRobo.com
Some of the cookies stored on your device might also be used for advertising purposes (such as retargeting using Google Display Network) in order to match the served ads with the User’s interests. You can view and edit your preferences using the following page: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
PLEASE NOTE: if you choose to use this Site without disabling cookies from your browser, then your use will constitute implied consent to the non-essential cookies that are set.
Whenever you visit gamerobo.com a series of cookies are stored on your computer, depending on the action you take and the pages you visit. Those cookies can be split into 3 categories: Cookies used for site navigation, Cookies used for shopping cart, and Cookies set by Google Analytics
Cookies used for site navigation
When you log into gamerobo.com the following two cookies are saved:
- Your user name
- A double-hashed copy of your password
The cookies are set to expire two weeks from the time they are set.
The actual cookies contain hashed data, so you don’t have to worry about someone gleaning your username and password by reading the cookie data. A hash is the result of a specific mathematical formula applied to some input data (in this case your user name and password, respectively). It’s quite hard to reverse a hash (bordering on practical infeasibility with today’s computers). This means it is very difficult to take a hash and “unhash” it to find the original input data.
When visitors comment on our blog, they too get cookies stored on their computer. This is purely a convenience, so that the visitor won’t need to re-type all their information again when they want to leave another comment. Three cookies are set for commenters:
The commenter cookies are set to expire a little under one year from the time they’re set.
Cookies used for shopping cart
To keep track of cart data, we use of 3 cookies:
The first two cookies contain information about the cart as a whole and helps us know when the cart data changes. The final cookie (wp_woocommerce_session_) contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies.
We use Google Analytics to track user interaction on gamerobo.com
For a complete list of cookies you can visit Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Important: Google Analytics does not store any personal information about your website users. Read the Google Analytics privacy document for more details.
Additional information collected (server logs)
The Site collects some information regarding the actions performed by Users. These actions are logged on the server and are used only for administrative purposes. Some of the information collected refers to: date of the query, time of response, name of device, errors that might have occurred during Site navigation, information about the User’s browser and screen resolution, IP address, URL of previous visited website.
All the data collected is not associated with individual Users using the Site.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
– To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– To carry out orders placed online by the Users on GameRobo.com;
– To carry out our obligations arising in connection with any contracts entered into between you and us;
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
– For the purpose of solving Customer Support complaints;
– To provide you with information and offers that we or selected third parties feel may interest you;
– To carry out customer care enquiries and market research about your purchases.
Providing some personal data is mandatory during the check-out process. If you choose not to supply the required information you will not be able to place online orders and purchase the Products sold on GameRobo.com.
Access to your personal data
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to check that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“subject access right”). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any subject access request must be made in writing by opening a Support Ticket. This may be subject to a fee of €10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of any personal data we hold about you.
Personal data provided by the User can be edited or deleted by the User himself. The User may also contact GameRobo.com with a request to remove the account by sending a Support Ticket.